At Foster Induction, we provide quality equipment for a variety of industries, customize equipment to suit your unique needs. Our induction melting furnaces feature individual power controls and the latest IGBT technology. Using cutting-edge advances in induction melting, we provide induction melting furnaces with maximum efficiency.
Our power-saving features include :
- Improved melting rates and unit consumption through scaled-down electrical losses
- Exceptional coil winding techniques designed to increase performance
- Uniform temperature distribution through both top and bottom cooling turns
- Magnetic shunts that cut heat losses and help to prevent overheating
Induction furnaces use electromagnetic induction to heat and melt metal such as silver, gold, platinum, iron, steel, zinc, platinum, bronze, aluminium, copper, brass, and silicon for a variety of industrial purposes. These furnaces deliver clean, energy-efficient melting capabilities through controlled processes, and are capable of reducing production losses. Induction furnaces also reduce dust and other pollutants generated by industrial processes.
- Output Power rating : 10 kW to 5000 kW
- Melting capacity : 5 kg to 10 tons
Features :With custom, high-quality induction furnaces from Foster Induction, you can expect.
- Space-saving, compact designs that require less of your working space
- Hassle-free maintenance and minimal downtime
- Unparalleled durability for a long crucible life
- Hydraulic operated tilting mechanism
- Improved production values through higher melting rates
The industries we serve include:
- Foundries and casting operations
- Steel plants
- Precious metal refineries and recycling units
- Silicon melting plants
- Mining, aerospace, and defence industries
- University, laboratory, and R&D sectors
- Automotive, Solar and Manufacturing industries