At Foster's Service Laboratory we do R&D and solve our customers' most challenging heating applications every day.
Expert team of engineers who are highly qualified and dedicated to their profession assist you with your heating process needs.
- Our team is renowned for developing innovative and effective heating solutions that produce extraordinary results to the induction heating industry.
- Free Lab Testing Service
- We will design and test the optimal solution for your application.
Kindly follow these three easy steps:
- Send us your parts and process requirements.
- Our engineers will analyse your process and heat your parts to develop the right solution for your specific application.
- You will receive your parts back for inspection as well as a video of the heating process of your parts, and a laboratory report with a system recommendation.
- If you have old systems that need to be replaced/upgrade - why not using a smaller, more efficient Foster induction heating system for your process?
- There are measurable savings in the form of less downtime, higher production throughput, improved energy efficiency and more.
- Field Service
You strive to be the best at what you do; you don't need to be an induction heating expert. That's why Foster is there when and where you need us. Our factory-based, factory-trained service technicians can be at your service for:
- Equipment set-up
- Post-installation service
- Preventive maintenance
- Emergency service
- Technical Document Support
At Foster Induction we are offering AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) Services for all type of Induction Machines.
The AMC Services include:
- Machine upgradation/overhauling
- Frequency converter upgradation/overhauling
- Exchange of old equipment with new equipment
- Emergency services on breakdowns
- Providing spares and accessories
- Coil repairs / new coil designs / PCB repairs